Friday 1 April 2011

Family shoots

I did the Crosland family shoot a couple of weeks ago over at Stubbington which was fun.  I set up a 7 x 6' Hilight background and a couple of lights and I also used the vinyl train which Lastolite sell as an optional extra but I'm really not sure it's worth it -  it's just too small. The 7 x 6' size is a good size for peoples homes - the 8x7' is just a bit TOO big and might take out a few light fittings but is great for events. Anyway a family of four can squeeze onto it and some great effects can be had - here are some shots from the session:





Wish I had thought up the Hilight idea ! So simple and so effective. If you're thinking about getting one - do it ! It's not too bad to fold afterwards, just watch the Youtube videos. Think Pringles and it all falls into place.....lol

No comments:

 Nice new bathroom - thanks Darren Wise, you did a great job....