![]() | |
| Eastney photo shoots: Ian Burnett photography (click a photo to enlarge) |
Welcome to my blog where I will show you what I've been up to whether its a portrait shoot, testing new equipment or just walking the dog ! I'm passionate about wedding,portrait,event,sports and property photography............based near Romsey in the stunning Test Valley.... call me on 07846 710913 or email me on ianburnettphotography@gmail.com
Monday, 5 December 2011
Clarke family shoot 4th December.......
Back to Eastney Community centre - great photo venue - for a shoot with Jacqui and her two brothers. Here's a few from the shoot......
I'm planning a family shoot day at the Eastney Community centre on Sunday 29th january 2012. You can a book a 30 minute slot - £5 booking fee which is deducted from any subsequent orders. I have several differant package options available - just ring me for details and to book.....07846 710913
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice new bathroom - thanks Darren Wise, you did a great job....
-
Beautiful setting today - The Kennels at Goodwood - which was a new venue for me. Blustery weather but we managed a few..... Amy & B...
-
After Friday's wedding another fabulous day with Becky and Si. The ceremony was at St Margarets, Wellow and the Reception was at the For...

No comments:
Post a Comment