![]() |
| Portsmouth Coastal marathon 18th December 2011 - click on the storyboard to enlarge |
Welcome to my blog where I will show you what I've been up to whether its a portrait shoot, testing new equipment or just walking the dog ! I'm passionate about wedding,portrait,event,sports and property photography............based near Romsey in the stunning Test Valley.... call me on 07846 710913 or email me on ianburnettphotography@gmail.com
Monday, 2 January 2012
Portsmouth Marathon 18th December......
Bit slow posting this storyboard.....really good day (if a little cold !)......if you ran the race go to my website (ian Burnett Photography) and find your photos in the Running events section.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice new bathroom - thanks Darren Wise, you did a great job....
-
Beautiful setting today - The Kennels at Goodwood - which was a new venue for me. Blustery weather but we managed a few..... Amy & B...
-
After Friday's wedding another fabulous day with Becky and Si. The ceremony was at St Margarets, Wellow and the Reception was at the For...

No comments:
Post a Comment