Wednesday 28 November 2012

Epson R3000 printer......

In October I entered a competition in Photo Pro magazine to win one of these top notch printers worth £670 having just seen one in action at the Photovision Roadshow at the Ageas Bowl. And how many comps have I entered in the past and not won - loads !!


Except this time I got a call yesterday telling me that I'd won !

It arrived today in a VERY large box. It's big. Everything about it is BIG. The first problem was to find a home for it as I already have a laser and inkjet. Fortunately its wireless so my options were increased somewhat. Anyway, it's set up and initial prints look good although I need to get some photo quality paper now and sort out ICC profiles. But - it takes NINE ink cartridges at £24 each. Have to look at the Lyson range I think.......but this is how it looks in my somewhat untidy study....

 Meanwhile it's a cold evening......


No comments:

 Nice new bathroom - thanks Darren Wise, you did a great job....