Sunday 23 December 2012

Portsmouth Coastal Marathon 23rd December 2012.....

Chilly day (but dry - apart from the beach that is !) and a stiff south westerly breeze marked the third Portsmouth Coastal marathon. Over 900 runners braved the challenging course. I was hoping that I may have been able to post the images online on Christmas Eve but with over 10,000 images taken by the team I have to be realistic with last minute Xmas duties to perform as well so I will do my utmost to get the images online by the 27th December at the latest.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all !!
Have a great time.


***Christmas Eve update:
Indexed 6,000 today - still another 4,000 to go ! That's it for me today but the images should be up on Boxing Day.....have a great time !

No comments:

 Nice new bathroom - thanks Darren Wise, you did a great job....