Wednesday 2 February 2011

Family portraits 20th Feb 2011

Hi, I'm new to the art of blogging so bear with me for a bit.......

What's happening:

Mothers Day is approaching - April 3rd if you didn't know - so why not have a family portrait sitting ?
I've booked the Eastney Community Centre Studio all day and will be doing 30 minute sessions. I'm asking for £5 to book but this will be refunded with your first order. Four packages are available to suit all budgets starting at £45 which includes 2 10x8" and 4 8x6" prints ! Give me a ring on 02392 425368 or 07846 710913 to see what timeslots are available. Hurry though, they're going quickly....

Did two shoots on Sunday the Brown and Cheung families - here's a couple of shots from the sessions:





Last Friday I met a group of friends that I used to work with for a walk along the seafront. I took the opportunity to test my new compact camera - a Panasonic Lunix LX-5. Its superb as this shot of the Spinnaker shows - touch of the converging verticals though !! Lol...




 

No comments:

 Nice new bathroom - thanks Darren Wise, you did a great job....