![]() |
| Family shoots at Eastney Community Centre |
Welcome to my blog where I will show you what I've been up to whether its a portrait shoot, testing new equipment or just walking the dog ! I'm passionate about wedding,portrait,event,sports and property photography............based near Romsey in the stunning Test Valley.... call me on 07846 710913 or email me on ianburnettphotography@gmail.com
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
Family shoots...........
Back into it again after a particularly virulent bout of man-flu. Here's a few more images from the Eastney family photo shoot last week. I'm probably going to do these sessions on a monthly basis starting in January so if you're interested in booking a session just email or call me or go to my website Ian Burnett Photography. There's a booking charge of £10 but this refunded against your first order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice new bathroom - thanks Darren Wise, you did a great job....
-
Beautiful setting today - The Kennels at Goodwood - which was a new venue for me. Blustery weather but we managed a few..... Amy & B...
-
After Friday's wedding another fabulous day with Becky and Si. The ceremony was at St Margarets, Wellow and the Reception was at the For...

No comments:
Post a Comment