Sunday 27 November 2011

Portsmouth Santa Runs 11.12.11 & Marathon 18.12.11.....

I'll be providing the race photography again at both the Santa 5k/10k runs on the 11th December and the Portsmouth Marathon on 18th December. Can I ask that the Santa runners pin their number to the OUTSIDE of the Santa suit please - this is so that you can find yourselves on my website later.  The link to my website is Ian Burnett Photography - click on the "2011 races" section......

Portsmouth RNLI Santa run 2010: Ian Burnett Photography

Prices are very competitive and importantly 15% of my sales go to the RNLI. Digital downloads - which  you can do whatever you like with - are £6 or £10 for two so you can can have pictures both on the course and at the finish. This applies to both the Santa runs and the Marathon. There will be several photographers out on the course for both events so give them a smile when you see them !

No comments:

 Nice new bathroom - thanks Darren Wise, you did a great job....